Experience the magnificent wine country lifestyle at Vintners
Inn, an intimate, four-diamond, 44-room luxury hotel conveniently
located in the heart of Sonoma County's famous wine country.
Surrounded by the scenic Northern California landscape, 92 acres
of lush vineyards, and beautifully landscaped grounds with
courtyards and fountains, your deluxe guest room will become an
elegant retreat from which to enjoy a wide array of activities and
adventures—available right here at the inn and in the many
quaint, nearby communities just outside our doorstep.
Whether you're arriving for a business meeting or conference,
celebrating a wedding or other special event with friends and
family, or escaping for romance, relaxation, or a wine-tasting
adventure, Vintners Inn is truly an exceptional hotel—with
Sonoma County's legendary John Ash & Co. restaurant only steps away
from your room.
How Green is My Inn – Vintners Inn/John Ash & Co.
- We use new energy efficient fluorescent lighting and CFL bulbs, recycling our used light bulbs locally. The Event Center has sensory lighting. Outdoor lutron lighting is managed by a high efficiency timer system.
- Guest rooms are equipped with “Smart System” sensory thermostats.
- All the fluid waste of the property is reclaimed for irrigation purposes. A 4 acre pond houses the reclaimed water. The property has an artesian well that is utilized for landscape maintenance.
- The laundry is equipped with an Ozone System that reduces hot water use by 90%. All toilets are “low flow.”
- We recycle all paper, glass, cardboard, plastic, light bulbs and batteries. Cooking oil is picked up for biodiesel.
- We use only compostable or items made from recycled materials for our take out packaging.
- We have a linen program for our guestrooms so change sheets and towels daily per request. Guestrooms are outfitted with a recycling containers.
- We utilize fruits, vegetables and herbs grown on property and donate excess produce. We utilize sustainable seafood products and purchase local seafood, meat, produce and dairy. We purchased our first bee hive last year and intend to purchase more. Along with the environmental benefit of bees, we hope to extract some honey for use here.
- We have a Green Committee that meets every six weeks to check our progress, discuss green strategies and keep us moving “green forward.”
Vintners Inn is in the midst of becoming Green Certified through EcoRing and the Bay Area Green Business Program.
- Banquet Facility(s)
- Business Center
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Complimentary Parking
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Exercise Facility
- Express Check In/Out
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room DVD Players
- In-Room Heating & Air Conditioning
- In-Room Mini Bars
- In-Room Safes
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Jogging Track
- Massage/Spa Services
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Suites Available
- Turndown Service (upon request)
- Wedding Services
- Wi-Fi (Complimentary)
John Ash & Co.
A visit to the legendary John Ash & Co. restaurant is a
celebration of wine country cuisine at its best. Nestled next to
the spectacular Vintners Inn, John Ash & Co. was the first Sonoma
County restaurant to introduce the concept of cooking seasonally
with fresh, local foods and produce—and pairing these
exceptional recipes with wines from the region.
Recreation & More
Take a short walk from your room to our Courtyard Spa Room
designed for couples massages and treatments. Relax and enjoy the
serenity of your surroundings while listening to the soft sound of
the water flowing down our hand carved marble fountain, and be
pampered by our spa staff.
Don't feel like leaving your room? Stay put and let the massage
come to you. In the privacy of your room you can enjoy any one of
Meetings & Events
Achieve business objectives in style and comfort. Our luxurious,
fully equipped meeting rooms provide the quiet surroundings you
need to get things accomplished—and the additional services
we offer will help your event run smoothly. Our award-winning wine
country restaurant, John Ash & Co., will be pleased to handle your
event's catering needs at our Event Center, in our other private
meeting rooms, and at our spectacular restaurant.
- Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Crib: $10.00